Erytheia is kind enough to inform me that he has made a new repack that can be used for WoW 3.1.3 and also support updating from the last Darkened Linux Trinity Core V2 release, and because he has made an excellent release i’ve decided to post his repack into the main page. (the original post can be found at forums). And so full credits should be given to Erytheia for his wonderful repack
And here are some information about Erytheia Trinity Core Repack V1:
TrinityCore2 REV 4194 (See changelog.txt because there are too many changes to be listed here)
- TDB Rev 17
- Lots of 3.1.x related template changes and additions for items, gameobjects, creatures …
- Redone loots for creatures 0-200 and 1000-1700
- NPC stats changed for new system
- Data for new item_required_target-table
- Updates from SD2 rev 1141 and ACID rev30
- Fixes from forums, thanks to all contributors!
- Combine all Batch-Files to a big control.bat – read Readme for infos
- New registration page!
- ClientTools in the Registration Page – easy downgrade to 3.0.1 and connect to server.
- Redirect of launcher-page and login-info of wow. Launcher can update to the supported version (3.1.3). When you want this, you must configurate apache (see tools\httpd-xampp.conf for an example). For XAMPP-User – this will be done automatic!
- And the user must download the “ClientTools” (windows only) and extract the file in the wow-client-directory. The he must simple start “run_<servername>.exe” and he is connected to your realm.
With a registration page, login-area, Re-Customization, Players Online, Player Map, Item-Arsenal, Player-Arsenal, Download of the client (thanks to wow-europe, which allow this), Ticket-System (for GMs), Teleport Players to home (for GM), See Accountinfos (for GM), Remote-Access-“Console” (for GM), client tools (allows simple connection to the server, activate support for launcher redirect in the client) and much more!
Note: The homepage is under devolopment. I need testdata for adding future things (like Arena-Team-List).
Items with dynamic stats are don’t displayed (I don’t have engouth information). In player-arsenal reputation and items are missing.
This little tool allows more than one user access the remote-access of the trinity realm. You can also access the “control.bat” to remote control the complete server (some functions are locked for remote access!). On the homepage login with an account with GM-Level 3 and select remote-access.
For an alternative you can use putty, by choosing raw connection.
And because Port 6832 is used, you should route this port.
Important: In order to use this. Remote Access in trinitycore.conf must be activated (port 3443, locked to 127.0.0.1)
- Some “spell xyz listed in spell_proc_event probally not triggered spell” – ignore them.
- Readme is a little bit outdated.
- Documentation of the homepage is missing.
- Ulduar is empty.
And finally here are the Instructions and download link:
Mirror #1: Filebeam | 14.31 MB
If you are updating from Darkened Linux Trinity Core Repack for WoW 3.0.9 V2:
1. Backup your data first!
2. Simple run control.bat and choose “Update from Darkened Linux Trinity Core Repack for WoW 3.0.9 V2”. Follow the instruction on screen. And of course you will need a WoW 3.1.3 Client because some datas must be extracted (will take about one hour).
3. Because of a Bug in Darkened Linux trinity Core Repack for wow 3.0.9 the first two characters wich anyone are creating are lost. So first you should create two “dummy-chararacters” befor3 you go live!
1. Make sure you have WOW 3.1.3 Client for extracting datas!
2. Extract the archive / trinity core release you just downloaded
3. Run control.bat. When you don’t have a mysql installed, select “Install XAMPP”. Or if you prefer to install MySQL, Apache and PHP manually (XAMPP is Automatic method) you can read it from my previous post about MySQL installation, Apache with PHP Installation
4. Now select “Install Trinity”. Follow the instructions given on screen.
- World-Database must be recreated/rebuild – save your Custom-Content before!
- This release support 3.1.3 Client. You must recreate your DBC, MAPS und VMAPS! The Database is TDB17 (UDB381), which is a “bugfix”-release for 3.1.3. In this release Ulduar is empty!