PCSX2 0.9.4 the PS2 Emulator has been released

Please check Reaper-X PCSX2 SVN Compile / Build. In order to make things easier for you to download whenever i’ve compiled newer pcsx2 revision, i’ve put it on separate page :)

PCSX2 0.9.4 (the one and only PS2 emulator i’ve tested and works) has been released yesterday (based from my local time). In fact i just tested two games (Suikoden V, Metal Gear Solid) on this new pcsx2 release and it seems there’s some improvement from the previous version (though i think my current pc specs is still not enough to run games normally on pcsx2). And btw … i’m using Athlon64 X2 5200+ with 3GB PC5300 DDR2 RAM, and GeForce 8600GT

But as a side note, i haven’t tried to play around with all of the new settings yet, other than enabling the Multi Threaded GS Mode and Dual Core mode on the cpu setting

The first one is Suikoden V, i get around 20 to 30 FPS at the Intro part and between 25 to 30 while on ship at the beginning (most of the time it just sits between 25 to 30)

Suikoden V Intro

Suikoden 5 menu

The next game i test is the Metal Gear Solid 3 because i saw on the announcement that PCSX2 0.9.4 support MGS3. And although i get quite good fps at the beginning until the menu appear (more than 35 FPS), unfortunately i can get only around 10 – 18 FPS while in game though there’s an increase if i disabled FSAA and bilinear filtering … at the starting point in the jungle)

MGS3 Menu

MGS3 PCSX2

So i guess that if you’re using a more powerful pc with a high end vga card (especially if you’re using SLI) … i think that you can get a quite good fps … and probably you can play your ps2 games using this :)

Related Links :

PCSX2 Official Website

Comments

1. AssoppyHove Mar 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Приветствую! Нашёл в нете благодаря гуглу предложения сдам квартиру в Харькове длительно
    очень сильно удивился. Все написанные объявления так безграмотно написаны, что аж смеяться хочется. Я уверен, что делая предложение можно хотя бы чуток старания вложить! Как не как это же многие читают. Как бы Вы к этому отнеслись? Мне кажется, что безолково как-то. Дизайн ничего сам по себе! Но то, что там происходит – это жесть.

2. Pesalayavrotik Sep 23, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Please, links only about theme

3. hellboy Sep 9, 2010 at 8:34 PM

****** * *********
    ***********

will it work on xp email me on
    hellboycross@hotmail.com

• Reaper-XReaper-X Sep 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM

It is works on XP but if you want better performance (and have DX10+ capable card) i’d suggest to use Vista instead :)

4. emad Apr 5, 2010 at 11:02 PM

please someone send me pcxs20.9.4 bios

5. trisha Feb 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM

someone please kindly send me the bios for pcsx2 0.9.6 at trixie_ann15@yahoo.com

thanx

6. bob Sep 21, 2009 at 5:47 PM

@Anon Wen we asked for the bios they emailed it to us queerbag

7. Kissipi Aug 26, 2009 at 9:45 PM

hey, if you don’t mind, can you send me the bios for Pcsx2 0.9.4 too? i appreciate it. email is sipee@citromail.hu

thanks

8. iceis2 Jul 23, 2009 at 1:09 PM

can u send my a copy of the bios for the pscx 2 emulator pls ty

9. ANon Apr 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM

for all you morons who dont get it and continue to ask for the bios… YOU WONT GET ANYONE TO SEND IT TO YOU HERE DOWNLOADING/GIVING OUT THE BIOS FOR THE (read close here) “SONY” PS2 IS ILLEGAL NO ONE IS GOING TO SEND IT TO YOU if you really need the bios piratebay.org type in ps2 bios OMGZ I FOUNDZ IT ON FIRSTEST TRY! if you cant figure out how to get the bios you shouldnt even be thinking about using the emulator…. (btw for anyone that actually reads this got mgs3 to work but only 25-30 fps in gameplay
    intel dual core 2.00 ghz 2.00 ghz
    ati radeon 4670hd with 1g ddr 3 ram
    memory in comp 2 gigs ddr 2 ram

10. Melomann Apr 17, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Wanna to please you, giving you some mp3 of folk america songs from my own site. Enjoy! P.S. Wish you all happy easter! :)

11. whutever65 Mar 4, 2009 at 3:15 AM

Hey there,

All i have to say is wow, there’s a lot of people looking for bios. I guess that’s understandable seeing as its pretty hard to get them (at least I’ve looked for a really long time and had no luck), but this is ridiculous.

That being said, and understanding that by now you’ve probably given up giving out bios, is there any chance you could tip me off as to how to continue my search of bios. I can’t seem to dump mine for some odd reason and I’m all out of options.

I don’t know if you’ll respond to this, but my email is whutever65@yahoo.com in case you do. Sorry I had to bother your site with this message. have a good one.

12. whutever65 Mar 2, 2009 at 6:42 AM

hey, if you don’t mind, can you send me the bios for Pcsx2 0.9.4 too? i appreciate it. email is whutever65@yahoo.com

thanks a million

13. skitzsplay Feb 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Please i am one of the others who desperately need the bios…can you send it to me plz??? Thanks in Advance!!!!!

14. Philip Feb 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Hi, can i also get the bios files? My email is philipcilliers@telkomsa.net.

• guru Feb 6, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Hi there

can u please send me the bios for this…really appreciate it thanks
      at gurbax_guru@yahoomail.com
      thanks

15. patchoftheplanet Feb 21, 2009 at 11:29 AM

latest fix feb 2009

-http://rapidshare.com/files/200620171/pcsx2_playground_1.0.0395_fix.zip-

16. TESTARIO Feb 13, 2009 at 8:27 PM

MY EMAIL ADD “johannagoncillo@aol.com” THNX

17. TESTARIO Feb 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM

HELOO CAN I HAVE THE COPY OF BIOS AS WELL? IT’LL BE GREATLY APRECIATED THNX!!!

18. michael Feb 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Hi, can i have the bio too, thanks a bunch, i’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for it and nothing :( thanks alot

email : m1keygocra2y@hotmail.com

19. Rena Feb 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Hey,
    Reaper-X,
    You can help everyone right? Could you help me please?
    I need the BIOS files very much. I’ll very grateful if ya can send me the copy. I have problem to dumping it. My email is renatha_ponkz@yahoo.co.id. Plz, send it soon….

Thankzzzz……

Comments Navigation 1131415

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: